You were sitting around in your yoga pants, sipping your fave red, minding your own sweet-ass business, Netflix-n-chillin' and BAM... you got an idea...
Super inconvenient timing / Super effing brilliant idea...
You know your tribe will gobble it up.
You know you will relish delivering it.
You know you'll revel in the accolades of how clever it is.
Then reality sets in and you realise you'll never get it done.
Not in the daily grind of competing priorities.
Not with everything else that begs your attention (hello wiping Weetbix off the dog, keeping the basics of your business going and emptying that f***ing email inbox).
And certainly not without a bit of know-how on all those niggling little moving parts that make up the whole.
It's called life and it's not going to change in a hurry.
The Batch It Crazy Retreat BALI
is a 4-day / 5-night all-inclusive excuse to get up to your ears in your business and focus on that special project!
Previous Batchie Retreaters have focused on:
- Creating a new course
- Completing 6-12 months' worth of blogs & videos
- Scheduling Social Media posts
- Designing a new website
- Defining an entire business model
- Setting up sexy email marketing funnels
- Building business systems, processes and workflows
24-29 July 2020
** VIP starts 22nd July **
- 1 hour 1:1 planning session with me via Zoom
(This should be within the 3-4 weeks leading up to retreat so you’re completely comfortable and aligned with what you’re going to concentrate on at retreat)
- All the deets and reminders you need to make sure you're as ready as you'll ever be on touch-down
- Maximum of 5 Batchies on retreat (plus Claire & crew) for loads of personalised strategy
- 5 nights of accommodation (private room + bathroom)
- all breakfasts + lunches
- 2.5 hour spa day with massage, facial or hair treatment, and Chakra Balance
- Plenty of exploration and down-time
- group workshop, planning and mentoring
- time and space to start and finish your project
- strategic support for your business systems and marketing
- plan and discuss outsourcing
- mastermind convo with balanced, awesome group of LadyBosses
- Gentle accountability and encouragement
- Support Group Call 1-month after retreat
- VIP rates available for 1:1
- optional upgrades to find and train a VA to help you distribute and schedule all your gorgeous content
- Discounted VIP upgrades available
- Discounted access to my signature programs, Batch It Crazy
* Images of retreat locations are representative of style only and may not be actual images of the venues booked *
Is this retreat right for me?
This is for you if you:
- Have or are starting up a business (or are in charge of content creation, project creation or management for an organisation)
- Have an important message to share
- Are looking for ways to easily start and finish that important project (instead of plugging away all your spare time for the next year, getting it done in dribs and drabs)
- Want to streamline your business processes and systems
- Would love some gentle accountability to keep you on track
This is not for you if you:
- Want me to write content or do the project for you
- Don’t believe in connecting with your people
- Are not committed to focusing on your business, supporting other retreaters
- Don't like massages (JK... but seriously... who doesn't like massages... I get them almost daily in Bali... you can too!)
CLICK HERE to book an obligation-free chat with Claire to answer your questions
The (Loose) Agenda
If you have ANY Questions at all, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there, gorgeous one!
“I got some really important pieces of content finished - and normally I'm no finisher! But something about the commitment I made in this retreat combined with Claire's expertise and the energy of the group made me power through. I came away feeling really proud & relieved! of all I'd created.”Kris Emery - Book Editor
“Such an amazing weekend! Feeling on top of the world to walk away with SO MUCH CONTENT and absolute clarity onmy next steps.Claire, you're a superstar very much on the rise and your insight, superbrain & careful planning created an amazing experience that allowed everyone to grow asan individual, and together as a group. So glad I got tobe a #Batchie for the weekend.”Stephanie Hulett - Brand Strategy Mentor
“Exceeded my expectations in every way. With the Batch It Crazy retreat, Claire has created something that ticks every box and finally gotmeto meet content goals that I'd held for months. The combination of planning and doing was perfect, with real space to come away with something tangible - absolutely heaps of content!”Kris Emery - Book Editor
“I basically created an entire course plus some promotional material. Plus some other little jobs I'd been putting off for ages.”Liv Marriott - VA & DoTerra Wellness Guru
“What a woman, what a retreat! You are amazing and I'm so so lucky to work with you. Sorting, planning and batching... so much getting done, thanks to your help!”Felicity O'Connor - Artist, Mentor & Psychologist
“I am very happy that I chose to attend Claire's content retreat. She is extremely knowledgeable about tools and methods to optimise productivity for marketers. The retreat offered me amazing support and positive, friendly feedback onmy ideas from anexperienced group. I was feeling quite lost before the retreat and it definitely helped tofocus me. It felt great to walk away with something tangible alongside my newfound inspiration.”Lisa Tate - Marketing Specialist
“The Batch It Retreat completely exceeded my expectations. The location was beautiful, the company amazing, and the environment perfect for getting things done. I probably could have got this work done by myself at home, but getting outofmy office into the right environment meant I was so productive and supported that it felt EASY and FUN rather than hard work. I'd encourage anyone thinking about attending togo for it. I will certainly be back for more!”Katherine Tate - Marketing Manager, Web Designer & Artist
Regular price (after Early Bird)
What’s the accommodation like?
We have beautiful, relaxed, luxe feel accommodation in all locations. In Bali, you'll have your own, private bedroom and bathroom to yourself. The houses have a relaxed Retreat feel with gorgeous furnishings and appliances, co-working and workshop spaces as well, wifi, outdoor areas, living areas and plenty of space for quiet!
Tell me about the food & drinks? All that focused creation time is going to make me hungry!
Breakfast is prepared fresh by local staff each day. You can select your lunch each day from a cafe menu nearby and it will be delivered to us. Most dinners will be out at a local restaurant. Coffee, tea and filtered water will be available throughout the day. Alcohol is not included but you're welcome to join my in a few cocktails! Please BYO if you have any food requirements and also let Claire know at the time of booking so arrangements can be made.
What sort of ‘content’ might I create?
Where do I start…? Just about everything you put out into the world as known by your business, is content. Your blogs, videos, social media posts, replies to messages, phone calls, sales pages, landing pages, website pages, newsletters & so much more.
Do I need to have a blog, website, socials or anything already?
Not at all. If you do, that’s great… if you don’t, we’re starting at the lush fields of Ground Zero!
How do I get to the accommodation?
There are loads of ways to get around Bali, but the easiest will be to hire a car + driver. Depending on where you're coming from, expect to pay $35-50 Aussie bucks from the usual tourist haunts or the airport. I can organise airport transfers for you for about $35 per trip.
Will I have my own room?
You bet! We're all about togetherness and collaboration... but I also TOTALLY GET that we need, appreciate and crave some solo chill time to process and decompress after these intense days!
Can I record videos while on retreat?
Absolutely! There are loads of beautiful, air-conditioned and quiet spaces with lovely backgrounds. Just bring whatever you need (recording device such as laptop, smart phone, recorder etc.), lighting and outfits.
Can you help me find a VA or Project Team to help with implementation?
That's one of my fave things to do! Let me know if this is on your To Do list!
How much time do I get with you, Claire?
We get to spend an hour together before the retreat so I can get a grip on your business and retreat priorities. Throughout the retreat, we spend a tonne of time together - in group as well as 1:1. During the Pom Sessions, we can hook up and you get my eyes on your biz. After retreat, you get access to discounted VIP upgrades for as many 1:1 sessions with me as well as Batch It Crazy membership and Like A Boss course. I'm pretty proud and protective of my Batchies and love helping you out! Just let me know what you're thinking and we'll work something out!